- 1000 grams lamb mince
- 1 small onion, peeled and cut in half
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 level teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 centimetre ginger, fresh and peeled
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, washed- leaves only
- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley, washed- leaves only
- 2 level teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 level teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 2 level teaspoons mild paprika
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mince garlic clove, mint, parsley and ginger in the Thermomix bowl for 5 seconds on speed 6. Scape down the bowl and repeat for 2 seconds.
Add meat and spices. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 4.
Remove bowl. Take small handfulls and roll into sausage shapes and place on a tray or into a ceramic baking dish. Continue until you have 16 sausages. Thread each sausage onto a skewer and cover the tray with plastic wrap.
Chill for 20 mins or until firm.
Heat up a BBQ or grill plate on high. Place the koftas on the lightly grease grill and brown on each side. Cook on a lower heat for 10 mins or until cooked through.
Serve with hummus and greek salad.
Accessories you need
You can make them the night before, if you like, this will develope the flavour.
Can be made in the TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Chicken Curry
- Chả chiên
- Creamy Mustard Chicken
- Apricot Chicken Curry - Revamp
- Beef Masala Curry
- Chilli Con Carne
- CHICKEN BEAN & CORN ENCHILADAS WITH RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Chicken and Pesto Baked Meatballs
- South Indian Chicken Curry
- Spaghetti Bol
- Lamb Shanks with mixed vegetable sauce