- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden Parsley
- 230 g GF Self Raising Flour
- 60 g Butter, chilled &amp; cubed
- 120 g Milk
- 2 Rashers of Bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g Lamb or Beef, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 600 g water, alter amount if you need to so you don't go over 2L max
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden Thyme
- 2 carrots, thickly sliced or thickly cubed
- 2 potatoes, thickly sliced or thickly cubed
- 1 cup, frozen peas, (optional)
1. Add Gourmet Garden Parsley, GF Self Raising Flour, butter and milk into , mix 1 min/speed 5, scraping down the sides if you need to until the dough is mixed together.
2. Roll dough into balls about the size of a tablespoon. Place the dumplings into the Varoma tray. Set aside.
3. You do not have to clean the before continuing.
1. Add onion, garlic and bacon to chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add oil and sauté for 3 min/Varoma/speed 1. Leaving MC off.
3. Add Lamb or Beef and cook 2 min/Varoma//
4. Add TM vegetable stock, water, Thyme, carrots and potatoes. Cook 40 min/80 deg//
5. Add frozen peas (optional)
6. Place the Varoma dish with the dumplings on the top and cook 25 min/Varoma//speed 1
GF Parsley Dumplings
Lamb or Beef Stew
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough