- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 grams apricot jam
- 50 grams soy sauce
- 50 grams Sweet chilli sauce
- Lamb Ribs
4h 0minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put garlic into and chop 3 seconds, speed 8. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if required.
- Add apricot jam, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Mix speed 3, for 5 seconds.
- Marinade Ribs
- In a separate dish, marinade lamb ribs in the glaze for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Place the ribs in a baking dish and bake in a moderate oven (180 degrees C) for 1 hour basting frequently.
Serving suggestionServe on a bed of brown rice mixed with a tin of corn and peas, chopped chives and 1 tablsespoon soy sauce. Mix all together and serve hot with the ribs on top.
This recipe was adapted from The Country Women's Association of Victoria Inc Delicious Lamb Dishes Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury cheese scone
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken