- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 grams apricot jam
- 50 grams soy sauce
- 50 grams Sweet chilli sauce
- Lamb Ribs
4h 0minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put garlic into and chop 3 seconds, speed 8. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if required.
- Add apricot jam, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Mix speed 3, for 5 seconds.
- Marinade Ribs
- In a separate dish, marinade lamb ribs in the glaze for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Place the ribs in a baking dish and bake in a moderate oven (180 degrees C) for 1 hour basting frequently.
Serving suggestionServe on a bed of brown rice mixed with a tin of corn and peas, chopped chives and 1 tablsespoon soy sauce. Mix all together and serve hot with the ribs on top.
This recipe was adapted from The Country Women's Association of Victoria Inc Delicious Lamb Dishes Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce