THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 heaped tablespoon curry flakes, or paste (to taste)
- 1 heaped tablespoons coriander ground
- 1 level tbsp Ground Cardomon
- 1/2 level tbsp ground cloves
- 1 level teaspoon tumeric ground
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 heaped tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 30 grams grapeseed or other oil
8Recipe is created for
Combine ingredients, add to lamb, massage in, cover and put in the fridge until ready to cook.
Heat the TM on varoma for 2 minutes on 100, speed 1, add the marinated lamb and cook for 4 minutes. Add the tomatoes and water along with the vegetables and cook 30 minutes 100, speed 1. (Taste half way through to check spices chilli. Adjust to taste). Remove from TM and set aside. DO NOT CLEAN THE BOWL.
Marinade and lamb curry
If you are not allergic to nuts, add toasted slivered almonds to serve. Stir in a little plain yoghurt if not dairy free. Curry can be tastier the following day. Quinoa is best cooking immediately prior to serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- 20sec scones
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto