THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 heaped tablespoon curry flakes, or paste (to taste)
- 1 heaped tablespoons coriander ground
- 1 level tbsp Ground Cardomon
- 1/2 level tbsp ground cloves
- 1 level teaspoon tumeric ground
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 heaped tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 30 grams grapeseed or other oil
Combine ingredients, add to lamb, massage in, cover and put in the fridge until ready to cook.
Heat the TM on varoma for 2 minutes on 100, speed 1, add the marinated lamb and cook for 4 minutes. Add the tomatoes and water along with the vegetables and cook 30 minutes 100, speed 1. (Taste half way through to check spices chilli. Adjust to taste). Remove from TM and set aside. DO NOT CLEAN THE BOWL.
Marinade and lamb curry
If you are not allergic to nuts, add toasted slivered almonds to serve. Stir in a little plain yoghurt if not dairy free. Curry can be tastier the following day. Quinoa is best cooking immediately prior to serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption