- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 600 grams Lamb, cut into 5cm cubes
- 800 grams Whole Tinned Tomatoes
- 500 grams beef stock
- 2-3 Washed and cubed spuds
- 2 Carrotts chopped
- cup frozen veges of choice
- Rice or Pasta to serve with
Put onion,garlic,stock and tin of tomatoes into the . Put lamb peices into the basket and cook for 50mins/Veroma/2. MC OFF
Tip lamb into and add carrots and spuds. Cook for 20/veroma// MC OFF
Add frozen veges, cook for 10/100. Serve over a bed of cooked rice or noodles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- 4 Ingredient cheese sticks
- Jamie Oliver's Amazing Apple Pie
- Curried Coconut
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Pineapple and Blueberry Paleo Pudding
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- Raw Tomato Sauce with Probiotic
- MKR Style Fish Cakes with Peanut and Lime Sauce
- Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf