- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 200g Bacon, roughly chopped
- 40g Butter
- 500g Beef mince
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 250g cream
- 3 eggs
- 70g tomato paste
- 100g grated cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the onion, bacon and 20g of the butter into the TM bowl and sauté for 5 minutes, 120 degrees, speed 1, MC OFF.
When the bacon has been sautéed, remove from the TM bowl and set aside. Drain off any excess liquid.
Add the rest of the butter (20g) to the TM bowl along with the beef mince and garlic powder and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, spoon speed (slowest speed), MC ON.
Transfer the mince from the TM bowl to a casserole dish and stir the bacon and onion through the mince.
Without washing the bowl, add cream, eggs, tomato paste, 80g of the grated cheese, salt and pepper to the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds, reverse, speed 3, MC ON.
Pour the egg mixture over the beef and bacon. Top with the remaining 20g grated cheese and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is golden on top.
Serve on its own or with a side of salad or cooked vegetables.
The original recipe is from Low Carb Yum and I have converted and adjusted some of the ingredients to make this in my Thermomix.
Perfect for LCHF (low carb healthy fat) lifestyle.
If you try this recipe, please come back and leave a comment and rating so that it helps others decide if they would like to try it.
Come and check out my facebook group 'Aussie TM5 Thermomixer' for more recipe sharing, hints and tips
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Kebbe
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Scallion chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- LCHF SCOTCH EGGS (LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT)
- THAI HOT CHILLI SAUCE
- LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT CHEESEBURGERS (LCHF)
- (LCHF) BASIC LOW CARB BACON AND EGG QUICHE
- LCHF CHOCOLATE WALNUT KETO FUDGE
- CLASSIC ITALIAN LASAGNE (OSSO BUCCO)
- CHICKEN AND CHEESE SAUSAGE ROLLS
- LAKSA NOODLE STIR FRY
- QUICK AND EASY BEEF NACHOS
- TASTY SHEPHERD'S PIE (POTATO PIE, COTTAGE PIE)
- CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN AVOCADO CAULIFLOWER MASH
- TASTY BEEF LASAGNE
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake
- O’Henry Slice
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Rice Bubble Slice
- Churro Pancakes