- 500 grams Pork veal mince
- 50g onion, white
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 level teaspoons Nutmeg
- 1/4 level teaspoons mixed spice
- 1 --- egg
- 1 level tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 level tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 200 grams cream, whipping, 30-40% fat
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
cube cheese grate 5 secs speed 9
add onion chop 3secs speed 5
add meat/spices and egg mix reverse 5/10 secs till combined
divide into meatballs I use ice cream scoop!
i fried in pan till brown set aside then add to same pan the cream mustard and Worcester sauce let it bubble for a while add meatballs back
serve with cauliflower mash
Recipe was by wicked stuff I changed slightly and converted to thermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- warm lemon tart
- vegan hot cross buns
- quince paste
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Autumn Pear cake
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing