- 500 gram lean beef mince
- 500 gram lamb mince
- 1 onion, quatered
- 1 bunch fresh parsley leaves
- 1 red capsicum, Roughly Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Lebanese 7 spice
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Onion, Parsley, Capsicum into bowl and mix 4 seconds Speed 7 until finley chopped. Add all mince, lebanese spice, salt & pepper to bowl and mix again 10 seconds speed 4 until all combined.
Shape and cook to your liking. Can be made into patties and eaten on burgers with salad, sauce and Toum (Lebanese Garlic Sauce)
Can be done as Sausages or placed onto skewers and cooked on a bbq.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Petite Vegan Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- Petite Vegan Vanilla Cake
- Not So Fried Rice
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce