- 1 onion, halved
- 100 grams Streaky Bacon, chopped
- 100 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 15 grams Butter
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Stock Concentrate
- 200 grams water
- 150 grams Milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- half leftover roast chicken, cooked
- 1 portion puff pastry from EDC (or short crust)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Remove chicken off the carcass and shred in jug: 4 sec sp 5. Or skip this step if chicken pieces are small enough
2. Chop onion: 4 sec, sp 5. Add bacon, mushroom, butter and oil. Saute for 5min, 90 deg, sp 1.
3. Set tmx to 5 min, 90 deg. Lid on and MC off. Turn speed to 1 and with blades running add stock concentrate, water and milk. Place basket on lid to prevent splatter.
4. Add chicken and flour mixed with a little water to form a smooth paste, and cook for 2 minutes, 90 deg, sp stir, with the MC in.
5. If mixture is thick enough, place into pie dish and cover with pastry. Prick with a fork and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes or until crust is golden.
Variations: Add 100g frozen peas to step 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma