- 50 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g Butter
- 370 g Aborio Rice
- 2-3 tablespoons TM stock
- 1.2 litre water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 300 g left over roast meat cubed
- left over veggies chopped
- left over gravy
add cheese to TM bowl and grate 10 seconds speed 9. set aside
place garlic and onion in TM bowl and chop 4 seconds speed 7. Scrape sides.
add butter and saute 2 minutes/ varoma / speed 1
add rice and saute 2 minutes/ varoma / speed 1
add stock, meat, veg, water and gravy and cook 16-19 minute/ 100*/ / speed 1-2
Pour into thermoseve once cooked and stir thru cheese before serving
while cooking place your TM basket on top of the lid to stop it splattering.
this works with any left over meats, beek, chicken, pork, lamb or even corned beef and pickled pork.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies