- 200 g green and red cabbage, roughly chopped
- 100 g carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 green apple, quartered, cored
- 1 red onion
- sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise - made from Every Day Cookbook
- 8 slices ciabatta bread , thinly sliced, toasted
- Dijon mustard, to serve
- 8 slices jarlsberg cheese, to serve
- 8 slices ham, to serve
Place cabbage, carrot, apple, onion, salt, pepper and mayonnaise into mixing bowl and chop 2-3 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat chopping until desired consistency is achieved. Set coleslaw aside.
To serve – spread mustard, to taste over 4 pieces of the ciabatta and top each with 2 slices of Jarlsberg, 2 slices of ham, a couple of heaped spoons of coleslaw and remaining piece of ciabatta bread. Serve sandwiches immediately with cornichons on the side.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen