- 900 g water
- 300 g rice
- 500 g chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 8 slices ginger
- mixed vegetables, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
8Recipe is created for
Add 900g water to the TM bowl.
Add rice to basket, rinse and place basket into TM bowl.
Cut each chicken breast into 3-4 pieces, so the pieces are roughly the same thickness for even cooking.
Place chicken into Varoma Tray. Place lemon and ginger slices on top of chicken.
Cook for 14 minutes, Varoma Temperature, speed 4. You may need to vary the time according to how your chicken is cooking.
If rice is cooked, remove to Thermoserver to keep warm.
Add chopped vegetables to the Varoma Dish. Cook a further 5 mins on Varoma Temperature, speed 4.
While the vegetables are cooking, mix 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce with 2 tablespoons of honey in a small bowl.
Spoon the sauce over the chicken to serve.
Lemon and Ginger Steamed Chicken
This recipe is adapted for the Thermomix from Donna Hay Magazine No. 29, page 40
It's a quick and simple family meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Strawberry Jam
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough