- 450 grams lamb eye of loin, sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoon lemon rind
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 zucchini, quartered
- 1 baby eggplant, sliced
- 1/2 yellow capsicum, sliced into strips
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, or 1tsp dried oregano
- 20-50 gram plain flour, mixed with approx 100g water
- 100 gram Pitted black olives
- 100 gram Fetta Cheese, crumbled
8Recipe is created for
Combine lamb, rind and juice in a small bowl and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
Chop garlic and onion for 2 seconds on speed 5.
Add the oil and saute garlic and onion for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add lamb mixture and cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on Reverse and speed soft.
Add flour mixture and stir, then add tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, capsicum, oregano and cook for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on Reverse + speed soft.
Pour into Thermoserver and gently stir through olives, fetta cheese and tzatziki (see tip).
Lemon Greek Lamb
Tzatziki is a greek dip, made by combining natural yoghurt, grated cucumber and garlic. Best made just before serving.
Serve lamb with toasted pitta bread and a green salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa