- 1000 grams chicken breast, pre cooked
- 1 large onion (quartered)
- 60-65 grams Butter
- 5 teaspoons curry powder (mild or hot), Bolsts
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 cans (375ml) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Chicken stock powder
- 250 grams water
- 1 Red chilli for garnish
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 --- carrot, diced
- 2 stalk Celery, diced
Recipe is created for
Chop onion and garlic speed 5, 4 seconds.
Add small amount of oil, cook for 2 min, sp "Gentle stir setting" , add carrots and celery, cook for 2 min, varoma, once cooked set aside,
Shred cooked chicken and put meat aside.
Melt butter 90deg 1 min, sp "Gentle stir setting" .
Add curry powder (try to tip around blades not on them) and mix in with melted butter, sp "Gentle stir setting" 1.5 minutes, 100deg. (Should look dry like in the picture)
Add flour and mix, 120deg for 10 min, sp "Gentle stir setting" to form a rue and to cook the flour and curry, scrape down side of bowl every 2-3 minutes or as needed.
Gradually add 1st tin of coconut milk while on sp 2, 120deg, 15min.
Once starting to thicken gradually add 2nd tin of milk (after approx 8 mins).
Add chicken stock & let mix through followed by onion.
Insert butterfly, add chicken and cook for 15minutes, "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" , 120deg,.
While cooking, add 250g of water to thin the sauce (can add more or less water to get consistency of sauce to your liking).
Serve with rice
Lindas easy chicken curry
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Turkey Stuffing
- Shredded Chicken
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Savoury Mince
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Paleo Meatloaf
- Stirfry Minced Pork with Eggplant
- Thermomixtress' Favourite Savoury Mince Recipe
- GF Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice