- 1000 grams chicken breast, pre cooked
- 1 large onion (quartered)
- 60-65 grams Butter
- 5 teaspoons curry powder (mild or hot), Bolsts
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 cans (375ml) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Chicken stock powder
- 250 grams water
- 1 Red chilli for garnish
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 --- carrot, diced
- 2 stalk Celery, diced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onion and garlic speed 5, 4 seconds.
Add small amount of oil, cook for 2 min, sp , add carrots and celery, cook for 2 min, varoma, once cooked set aside,
Shred cooked chicken and put meat aside.
Melt butter 90deg 1 min, sp .
Add curry powder (try to tip around blades not on them) and mix in with melted butter, sp 1.5 minutes, 100deg. (Should look dry like in the picture)
Add flour and mix, 120deg for 10 min, sp to form a rue and to cook the flour and curry, scrape down side of bowl every 2-3 minutes or as needed.
Gradually add 1st tin of coconut milk while on sp 2, 120deg, 15min.
Once starting to thicken gradually add 2nd tin of milk (after approx 8 mins).
Add chicken stock & let mix through followed by onion.
Insert butterfly, add chicken and cook for 15minutes, , 120deg,.
While cooking, add 250g of water to thin the sauce (can add more or less water to get consistency of sauce to your liking).
Serve with rice
Lindas easy chicken curry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- All Colours Vegetable Salad
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Black and White Tofu
- Buttermilk dumplings