- 8 sausages
- 1 sweet potato
- 3 potatoes
- 80 grams crème fraiche
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 3 brown onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 10 gram balsamic vinegar
- 10 gram tamari or soy sauce
- 20 grams honey
Place garlic and onion into jug and chop 4 seconds / speed 5. Add tamari, vinegar and honey and mix 10 seconds / reverse / speed 2. Set aside to marinate.
Rinse bowl and fill with 800g water.
Peel and dice potatoes and place all into the basket. Set basket into place in jug.
Put sausages and tomatoes into Varoma tray.
Place varoma bowl onto varoma lid and pour onion mix into bowl, using lid to catch excess liquid (discard the liquid or keep to use for another batch of onion jam). Set all Varoma trays in place.
Cook for 28 minutes / varoma / speed 2.
Empty jug and rinse, tip potatoes into jug using the spatula to remove the basket from the jug. Blend for 20 seconds / speed 5. Insert butterfly and creme fraiche and whip for 20 seconds / speed 4.
Serve sausgaes, onion jam and tomatoes on top of mash, season with salt and pepper.
Bangers and Mash
This is a great recipe to use your varoma - it's an all in one dish. Change sausages for chicken, or add extra vegetables. Try making your mash out of other vegetables like celeriac, parsnip or pumpkin.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- GoAhead Chocolate Quinoa Cake (Gluten Free)
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies