- 4-6 chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons Smooth peanut butter, Lite
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 fresh chilli's with out seeds if you don't like it to hot
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 125 grams coconut milk, Lite
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Chilli and Garlic Cloves in TMX bowl and Crush 5 Secs speed 8
Scrape down sides of bowl with Spatula
Add Peanut Butter, Soy Sauce, and Coconut Milk and Cook 8 mins, 80 degrees speed 3-4.
Set aside to thicken
Fill TMX bowl with 1.5 litre water. Steam Chicken in the Varoma. 20 mins Varoma Speed 1. You can add some veg in the other layer of the varoma in the last 10 mins tagliatelle style if you want to serve with Veg or you can have a salad with balsamic vinegar.
Serve steamed Chicken with satay sauce and either steamed veg or salad.
Steamed Chicken with low fat Satay Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)