- x2 420 grams cans mango slices in syrup (drained)
- 120 g coconut milk/cream
- 1 Brown onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp TMX vegetable stock concentrate
- pinch ginger ground
- 1 tbsp garam masala, powder, (I used homemade)
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 2 tsp Coriander leaves, dried
- 600 g chicken breast, cut into thick cubes
- 300 g frozen vegetables, thawed
- 30 g olive oil
- 250 grams jasmine or basmati rice
Recipe is created for
1. Add 1 can of drained mango slices, coconut milk/cream and 1 tbsp TMX stock to and blend 10 seconds/speed 7 or until smooth. Set aside
2. Into clean add onion and garlic and chop 3 seconds/speed 7
3. Add oil, spices and 1 tbsp TMX stock to , saute 2 mins/Varoma/speed 1
4. Add chicken to and cook 15 mins/100 degrees//
5. Add vegetables and mango puree to and cook with MC off, 15 minutes/100 degrees//
6. Set aside in thermoserver
7. Dice reserved tin of mangos and add to thermoserver
8. Cook rice with TM basket as per the Everyday Cookbook
Mango Chicken Curry
Accessories you need
If the chicken is diced too small, the chicken will loose its texture and become shredded
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)