- Few sprigs parsley
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 Carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk celery, roughly chopped, (If you don't have any at hand, leave out)
- 1 zuchinni
- 20 g oil
- 400 g Tin Mango - half drained
- 50 g white wine
- 6 Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut in 2 cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons Vegie or Chicken Stock Paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons water
Put onion, garlic in bowl, chop sp 8 for 3 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
Add carrot, zuchinni & celery in TM bowl and chop for 3secs, speed 5. Scrape down sides, chop again 2secs, spd 5. Add oil and saute for 4mins, 100C, speed 1.Add mango, wine & stock paste and all the herbs & spices (excluding bay leaves & parsley) and cook for 3mins, 100C, speed 2.
Add the Butterfly Put chicken and bay leaves into TM bowl and cook for 15mins, 100C, , For the first 5 seconds, turn to sp 4 to help coat the chicken. Use spatula if required to make sure all the chicken is in the sauce. (Be sure to wash your spatula after it has touched the raw chicken)Mix cornflour & water together (I use the MC) and add to the bowl with the reserved parsley and cook for a further 3mins, 100C, , speed 1.Serve with rice and steamed greens.Enjoy!
Use what ever vegetables you have. I've made it with only carrot and mushrooms and its been great. I think it'd be nice with corn too.
If you have kids that don't like veggies, just chop more at step 2 and they wont be able to see / pick them in the sauce at the end.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover