- rind of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, or oil of choice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 lamb cutlets
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Main course Starter Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Buffet Everyday Holiday Picnic Creative Easy Quick Cooking Frying Dinner Lunch Meat dish
Add Lemon rind, garlic, rosemary and thyme to TM bowl and chop 5sec/Sp 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, oil and salt and mix 6sec/Sp 6.
Place lamb cutlets into a bowl or baking dish and pour marinade over. Rub marinade into lamb cutlets until well coated. Place in fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
Cook lamb on a hot bbq plate or pan fry on high heat for 3mins each side or until cooked as desired.
Serve with mashed sweet potato and steamed vegetables or a salad.
Also delicious with chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Spinach Feta and Mushroom Pie
- Veggie Slice GF
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Vanilla Caramel Custard
- Bacon Sweet Potato and Spinach Risotto
- Beef Hot Pot
- Thai Chicken Cakes GF
- Roasted Pear Vanilla and Buttermilk Sorbet
- Peach Raspberry Yoghurt Icecream
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread