THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4-6 chicken thighs fillets, diced
- 125 grams bacon, rough chopped
- 250 grams carrots, rough chopped
- 2 celery stalks, rough chopped
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 30 grams cornflour
- 600 grams chicken stock, (or water plus stock paste)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 thyme sprig
- 1 parsley sprig
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 potatoes, peeled,cut into large chunks
- chopped parsley to garnish
Chop carrot and celery 15-20 seconds Speed 4. Set aside.
Chop onion and bacon 15-20 seconds Speed 4. Add carrot & celery.
Add oil. Saute 5 minutes Varoma temp Speed 1. (MC removed)
Add chicken, chicken stock, herbs, potatoes and cornflour.
Cook 100C for 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
If chunks of potato are preferred in finished casserole, add potato after 30 minutes of cooking time.
Garnish with extra chopped parsley and serve.
Accessories you need
By letting the potato cook right down, there is an added creaminess to the dish for those who enjoy creamy dishes but cannot tolerate dairy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Hit the milk - Hot sauce
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Bounty Cake
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling