- 2 cloves galic
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 500 g beef fillet, cut into 2 cm
- 2 tablespoons worchester sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegemite
- 1 heaped tablespoon YIAH VEGGIE DIP MIX
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic and onion into mixing bowl, chop 3sec/sp5. Add olive oil and saute 3min/120deg/sp1. Add cornflour, beef fillet, worchester and soy sauce, vegemite and Vege Dip Mix, cook 10min/100deg/revsp1. Cool down. Preheat oven 180deg gan force, grease pie tin, assemble pie and cook 30 min.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey mustard chicken
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice