- 500 grams Beef mince (lean)
- 1 egg
- 2 slices Multigrain Bread (frozen)
- 70 grams Bbq sauce, (plus extra for basting)
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 500 grams potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 250 grams Milk
- 30 grams Butter
- 1-2 pinches ground nutmeg (optional)
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place the two frozen slices of Mutligrain Bread into the Bowl Chop 30 sec / Speed 5
3. place the mince, egg, and BBQ sauce into the bowl with the grated bread that you did in step 2. Mix 1 min / Speed 5
4. Divide mixture evenly among the 12 muffin cups. Brush the tops with a little more BBQ sauce and bake until cooked through about 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and rest
5. Whilst the 'cupcakes' are baking you can start making the 'icing' (mashed potato). I just used the Everyday Cook Book Mashed Potato Recipe - but i have included below for you for just in case.
6. Place Parmesan (if using) into the mixing bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. set aside, rine and dry mixing bowl
7. Insert buttefly whisk. Place potatoes, salt and milk into mixing bowl and cook 25 min/95/speed 1, placng simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid
8. Add butter, nutmeg (if using) and reserved grated Parmesan (if using), insert measuring cup and mash 30 sec / speed 3
9. Once potatoes are cooked you can use a piping bag or a ziplock bag and pipe the 'icing' onto the 'cupcakes' and serve
* For the icing spoon spoon the mashed potato into a ziploc bag. Cut a small edge off the corner and pipe the potato onto the top of each meatloaf in a swirling motion to make your cupcakes.
* The Options are endless...but some of my favourite smuggling ideas for this recipe are grated celery, carrott and beetroot, and seasoned with fresh thyme. I placed all these in Step 3 and mix all the ingredietns together.
* Instead of using Parmesan Cheese in the mashed potato mixture. I like to use Cheddar or Tasty as the Kids prefer the taste of this better.
* Transfer mashed potatoes into the Thermoserver to rest and thicken slightly before piping
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites