- 500 g Sausage Mince
- 500 g mince
- 2 med size onions, roughly chopped
- 1 large eggs
- 75 g breadcumbs
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 125 g Lite milk
- 125 g water
- 250 g tomato sauce
- 125 g Worshire sauce
- 125 g brown sugar
- 40 g white vinegar
- 125 g water
- 40 g Butter
- 40 g coffee, ground
- 125 g Bbq sauce
Peel and Quarter 2 med size onions, place into Thermomix and blitz speed 5 for 15 sec or until about 1 cm square and place into seperate large mixing bowl.
Place 500 grams of Sausage mince into mixing bowl.
Add 1 eggs, Curry Powder, breadcrumbs and milk in Thermomix and Blitz speed 3 REVERSE for 1 min or until mixed and then place this also into mixing bowl.
Place the remaining 500 g Fat Free mince into bowl and then mix all ingredients by hand, ensuring all are mixed.
Place into a large Baking dish in the shape of a loaf and place into a fan forced oven at 160 deg cel for 30 mins.
Place all BBQ Sauce ingredients into Thermomix and cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees speed soft REVERSE
Pour BBQ Sauce from the Thermomix over the Meatloaf and place back in oven for a further 60 mins. Every 20 mins take Meatloaf out of oven and baste with sauce.
Combining Meat Loaf and BBQ Sauce
Can be served with either mashed or roast patoto's and vegies.
Can also be placed into fridge let it go cold and slice for Meatloaf sandwiches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving