- 500 g Sausage Mince
- 500 g Beef mince
- 2 slice bread
- 2 level teaspoons Curry
- 1 onion
- 1 heaped tablespoons parsley
- 1 egg
- 150 g Milk
- 150 g water
- 1 carrot, large
- 1 zucchini, medium
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches pepper
- 150 g water
- 150 g tomato sauce
- 75 g Worchestershire sauce
- 2 level tablespoon white vinegar
- 75 g brown sugar
- 1 level tsp Coffee Powder
- 2 level tbsp lemon juice
- 30 g Butter
1h 20minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven to 200
Place into bowl bread pieces andcrumb 3sec sp5
transfer to another dish
into bowl add onion halves, carrot and zucchini, parsley grate 5sec sp 7 or till fine.
add bread crumbs, curry powder, egg, milk, water,salt, pepper,
sausage mince, beef mince.
combine ingredients 30sec reverse sp 4
place into a greased dish and bake 30 mins
While cooking make sauce
remove dish from oven and baste with some sauce
cook 20mins baste again with remaining sauce cook another 20 mins
place in bowl water, tomato sauce,worchestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar,coffee powder, butter, lemon juice cook 15-20min 80 sp2
Serve with mash and vegies, fresh tossed salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee