- 2 pieces Pork Fillets, chopped into 2cm chunks
- 1200 grams water, or enough to almost cover meat
- half small onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 50 grams sesame seeds, roasted in a dry pan
- 50 grams Roasted almonds
- 50 grams pumpkin seeds, roasted in dry pan
- 1 green capsicum, de-seeded and quartered
- 6 shallots/spring onions
- 1 bunch corriander
- 1 green chili, or to taste
- 1 large garlic clove
- half can Tomatillios, (about 6)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
Place pork onion and bay leaf into basket in Thermomix, fill with approx 1200g water. (as long as it's not too full) cook with MC on angle 20min/100degrees/speed 4. Set aside in Thermoserver.
Combine sesame seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds and about 3 ladles of the pork stock into bowl of Thermomix blitz 20secs/speed 9
Cook for 3 mins/100degrees/ set aside.
No need to clean Thermomix bowl.
Add spring onions, garlic, tomatillios, capsicum, chilli, coriander, cumin and 2 ladles of stock into bowl of Thermomix and blitz for 20secs/speed 7
Add seed paste and combine 10secs/speed 3.
Add pork meat (without remaining stock...keep it for soup) and cook for 5mins/90degrees/. Or until heated thru.
Pop it into your thermoserver while to cook up some rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Pork and Fennel Ragu
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Chicken noodle balls
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Beef and vegetable stew
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE