- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1 small capsicum, deseeded and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 120 grams corn kernels
- 410 grams Tin crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon chicken or vegetable stock paste
- 350 grams water
- 30 grams taco seasoning
- 500 grams lean mince
- 5 tortilla sheets
- shredded cheese, for on top
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place garlic in bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 7
- Add onion and capsicum and chop 4 seconds/speed 5
- Add olive oil and cook 2 minutes/110°C/speed 1
- Add all other ingredients to bowl except mince, tortillas and cheese
Break up mince, and place in simmering basket.
Insert basket into bowl and cook 20 minutes/varoma/speed 1 MC OFF.
Transfer mince from steaming basket and into bowl.
Cook for a further 5 minutes/120°C/speed 1 using the steaming basket in place of measuring cup.
Grease a quiche or pie plate with oil and lay 1 tortilla sheet on the base.
Spread approx 1.5 cups of mince mixture over the tortilla. Repeat until all tortillas have been used.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)