- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1 small capsicum, deseeded and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 120 grams corn kernels
- 410 grams Tin crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon chicken or vegetable stock paste
- 350 grams water
- 30 grams taco seasoning
- 500 grams lean mince
- 5 tortilla sheets
- shredded cheese, for on top
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place garlic in bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 7
- Add onion and capsicum and chop 4 seconds/speed 5
- Add olive oil and cook 2 minutes/110°C/speed 1
- Add all other ingredients to bowl except mince, tortillas and cheese
Break up mince, and place in simmering basket.
Insert basket into bowl and cook 20 minutes/varoma/speed 1 MC OFF.
Transfer mince from steaming basket and into bowl.
Cook for a further 5 minutes/120°C/speed 1 using the steaming basket in place of measuring cup.
Grease a quiche or pie plate with oil and lay 1 tortilla sheet on the base.
Spread approx 1.5 cups of mince mixture over the tortilla. Repeat until all tortillas have been used.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Beef and vegetable stew
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Potato Bombs
- Thai Orange and Red Curry Chicken
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Cheat's Satay
- Fake Away Special 'Fried' rice.
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Bites with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb
- Mini Meatloaves with Pancetta (Donna Hay clone)
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Gluten Free Pear and Raspberry Bread
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bites
- Picnic Bar Bliss Balls (Wholefood Simply)
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Matt Pasta
- Raw Caramel Fudge
- Caramel Choc Chip Cookie Bliss Balls
- Greek Chicken
- Oven Roasted Greek Potatoes
- Pasta Salad
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- mayo egg free
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Parmigiana Sauce