- 500-600 g chicken, chopped into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1 large red onion, chopped in half
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 can chopped tomatoes, (400g)
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 3 cloves
- A few fresh curry leaves
- 125 g coconut milk
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
Add mustard seeds, and oil to the Tmx, heat varoma, 3 minutes, speed soft to release flavour (they should pop and crackle a bit)
Add onion, ginger & garlic, and chop speed 6, 6 seconds.
Sauté 100 degrees, 2 minutes, speed soft.
Add all other ingredients except coconut milk, cook varoma, 15 minutes, reverse speed 1.
Check that chicken is cooked through
Add coconut milk and reduce heat to 80 degrees and cook for a further 2 minutes, reverse, speed 1.
Serve with generous amount of chopped coriander on top.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC