- 1 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 30 g Butter
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 750 g beef or lamb, cubed
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 stalks Celery, thickly sliced
- 1 tbsp beef stock paste
- 250 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place garlic and onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
- Add butter, ginger and curry powder to mixing bowl and saute 3 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add meat and cook 5 min/120°C//speed 1 to coat in mixture. Use spatula to loosen meat from bottom of bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and cook 30 min/90°C//speed or until meat is cooked to your liking and sauce has thickened.
Can also be made in the TM31. Use Varoma temperature in step 2 and 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Pumpkin Soup