- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 gram ginger, (big thumb), peeled OR 1/2 tspn ground
- 1 red chilli, OPTION
- 450-500 grams grams lamb fillet, sliced
- 30 gram vegetable oil, e.g. canola, rice bran
- 3-4 stalk spring onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 30 gram red wine
- 20 gram soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- chilli sauce, optional
- 1 carrot, sliced (I use a potato peeler for effect and then slice)
- 1 red capsicum, Finely sliced Julienne style
1. Add garlic, fresh ginger if using and optional chilli to TM bowl. Chop 4secs/ speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add butterfly attachment. I do this as I find that the meat does not 'catch' on the blades as much and makes a better looking dish. Add 30g of oil.
3. Add beef to TM bowl and saute 8mins/ varoma/ / . Take OUT butterfly.
4. Add spring onions, seasame oil, sliced carrot and capsicum, ground ginger, and all other sauces (including chilli sauce if using) and cook a further 5mins/ varoma/ / . Check and cook for a further 3-5mins if necessary5. Serve with steamed rice or noodles
This recipe and others is available at //hermiethethermie.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/mongolian-lamb-in-hermie.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)