- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan Seasoning
- 8 pieces Chicken Thighs diced
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded
- 200 grams Sweet potato or Pumpkin, peeled and diced pumpkin deseeded)
- 400 grams Tinned tomatoes
- 400 grams tinned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 250 grams dried cous cous
- 500 grams veggie stock
- 1 orange, juice of
- 120 grams pine nuts or flakes almonds
8Recipe is created for
1 - Dice the leek, garlic and capsicum speed 5 for 10 seconds
2 - Add the cumin and the seasoning. 100 deg, 2 mins, speed soft
3 - Add the tomatoes, the chicken, pumpkin or sweet potato, stock and chick peas. Cook on 100 deg, 20-23 mins, speed soft and reverse
4 - Cook cous cous in the veggie stock with the pine nuts or almonds in a thermoserver. Serve chicken dish on the cous cous
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken