- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 1 garlic cloves
- 20 grams olive oil
- 500 grams diced lamb
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 400 gram tin of chick peas
- 400 gram tin of tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 50 grams pitted dates
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and garlic in the bowl and chop 3 secs, speed 5
Scrape down sides and sauté 3 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 1
Add lamb and spices and cook for 7 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed soft.
Add remaining ingredients except chickpeas to bowl, cook 15 mins 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft.
Then add chickpeas and cook for another 3 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft.
Allow to rest in thermoserver for 10 -15 mins before serving.
Serve with pasta or rice. I made cauliflower rice to accompany it!
Accessories you need
This would also work with diced beef
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Banana and Coconut Bread (gluten free / paleo)
- Chicken Korma Meatballs
- Vegetable and herb slice
- Muesli bars (nut, egg and dairy free)
- Wholegrain Vanilla Pancakes
- Blueberry & coconut ice cream
- Lemon Coconut Bliss Balls
- Strawberry swirl muffins
- Baked New York Cheesecake with Fresh Berries
- Quinoa salad