- 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 3 tsp Smokey Paprika
- 2 tsp Freshly cracked pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp Mint, dried
- 6 garlic cloves
- 60 grams lemon juice
- 60 grams olive oil
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 250 grams water
- 2 1/2 kg Lamb Leg
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add coriander and cumin seeds into mixing bowl, mill 20sec/sp9.
Add remaining ingredients, blend 30sec/sp5-7 to form a paste.
Rub spice paste over leg of lamb, add water & vegetable stock paste back into mixing bowl and mix 5sec/sp4.
Pour over lamb and roast for 1 1/5 hours 180c, basting meat occasionaly, cook for extra 15 minutes for well done.
Accessories you need
You can add vegetable to the base of the roasting pan, I have used fennel, garlic, onion & thyme
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Moles (MOW-lays) with Chocolate Sauce
- Mango Chicken
- Creamy Chicken & Bacon Carbonara
- Ham and Cheese 3 Egg Omelette
- Taco Mince Turkey
- Triple Serve Chicken Larb
- Soy Free Korean Beef Tacos
- Porcupine meatballs
- Chicken and vegetable pies
- Satay Chicken Noodles
- Chicken Parmies / Parmigiana
- Chicken Kiev
- Satay Marinade
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Miso soup with prawns and mushroom
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Patrick's (Idiot Proof) Bread
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Silverbeet and ricotta rolls
- Cauliflower and Salmon Sushi Bowl
- Best Thai Pumpkin Soup