- 1.5 tablespoon Pataks Korma Paste
- 200 grams Chobani Plain Yogurt
- 2 Green spring onions
- 500 grams chicken tenderloins
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Combine 200g chobani yogurt with 1.5 tbs of Pataks Korma paste (or tm made) in a zip lock bag.
Add chicken, set in fridge for an hour.
Add 500mls water to jug
After 5 minutes, get a piece of baking paper, rinse under cold water and lay on the varoma base. Add marinaded chicken. Make sure steam can still get past paper.
Serve with rice, veg medley and roast pumpkin.
Accessories you need
You can cook veg or rice in the basket at the same time if you wanted to
Note: Original recipe from www.mpbody.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken