- 200 gram sausage meat
- 500 grams Beef mince, lean
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 sachet french onion soup mix, e.g. Continental (40gm)
- 75 gram brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp coffee (instant powder)
- 1 egg
- 125 grams breadcrumbs, packet
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 1 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- 60 grams Butter
- 250 grams Boiling water
- 2 tsp sugar raw
- 250 grams tomato sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
1h 20minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a large casserole dish that has a lid.
- Place the sausage meat and mince in TM bowl and mix for 10sec on speed 3. Add mustard powder, french onion soup mix, brown sugar, coffee, and egg to the bowl. Place lid and MC on and mix for 10 seconds, speed 3.
- Add the breadcrumbs and rolled oats. Place lid and MC on and mix for 20 sec on speed 3. Spoon mixture into casserole dish and smooth the top.
- Rinse bowl.
- Put all sauce ingredients into bowl and place lid and MC on. Cook for 3 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 3.
- Pour combined sauce over meatloaf. Place lid on casserole and cook in moderate oven for around 1 and a 1/4 hours.
Accessories you need
Great cold in sandwhiches and wraps etc. Freezes well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Oat and Date Bites
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Potato Soup
- Veg Sandwich
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves