- 200 g carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion quartered
- 500 g Minced beef
- 1 egg
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce
- 100 g bread crumbs
- 5 g salt
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 100 g tomato sauce
- 1 handful of grated cheese
1. Chop the carrot for 5 seconds on speed 5 then remove from bowl.
2. Chop the garlic and onion for 2 seconds on speed 4.
3. Add the oil and saute on 100 dgrees for 2 minutes speed 1.
4. Add all other ingredients except the cheese.
5. Blend on speed 8 for 10 seconds on reverse .
6. Pour into a loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes at 180 dgrees celscius.
7. Remove from oven and sprinkle the top with cheese.
8. Bake for a further 15 minutes.
Serve with hot vegetables.
Fabulous the next day on sandwiches or for a picnic lunch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities