- 500 g grated cheese
- 4 Large Tomatoes, diced
- 300 g sour cream
- 1/2 Iceberg Lettuce, finely sliced
- 4 Avocados, mashed
- 3 packets Cheese Flavoured Corn Chips
- The Meat Sauce, (see recipe below)
- 1 Brown Onion (200g approx), quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 Carrot (170g approx), cut into pieces
- 50 g olive oil
- 500 g Mince Meat
- 2 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- 1 tsp cardamom, ground
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp beef stock powder
- pepper, to taste
- 70 g red wine
- 50 g water
- 140 g tomato paste
- 250 g tomato passata
- 1 tin kidney beans, washed and drained
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, garlic and carrot into the TM bowl
Chop 5 sec/speed 7
Scrape down the sides.
Add olive oil, mince meat, cumin, coriander, cardamom, chilli powder, beef stock powder, pepper and cook 10 min/100°C//speed 1
Stir the mix with the spatula
Add the red wine, water, tomato paste, tomato passata, and the kidney beans.
Cook 15 min/100°C//speed 1
Serve as part of the "Nacho Feast"
To make the Meat Sauce:-
Accessories you need
This is my version which is quite simple!
If you wish, you can:-
make guacamole from the "Basic Cookbook" - pg 256
and grate the cheese in the TM bowl - cubed - 17 sec/speed 5.5
but I've just gone for simple and easy!!
You will find this REALLY YUMMY!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Lebanese Easter Biscuits (Ma'amoul Biscuits)
- Passionfruit Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Lemon Curd Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Apricot Loaf (Non-Dairy)
- Date & Walnut Loaf (Gluten Free & Non-Dairy)
- Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Apple Shortcake