- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stalk Celery
- 100 grams sweet potato
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 green capsicum
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 20 grams Bbq sauce
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 1-2 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 grams water
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 100 grams Frozen Peas and Cornn
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all vegetables and garlic in bowl and chip 3 seconds/speed 5.
Add oil and saute 3 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
Add meat to Simmering Basket and place in position. Cook 10 minutes/Varoma/ Speed 1.
Break up mince in basket with your spatula and then tip mince into Bowl.
Add all other ingredients except peas and corn and cook 15 minutes/100 degrees/ speed 1.
Add peas and corn and cook 1 minute/100 degrees/speed 1.
I serve mine with Toast.
Leftovers are great made into Toasties with a bit of cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow