- 50 grams Rebecca's Nonya Curry Paste, ( see separate recipe)
- 200 grams coconut milk
- 8 potatoes, small, halved
- 150 grams water
- 2 lemongrass, stalks, bruised
- 6 l Curry Leaves
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 700 grams chicken, skinless fillets, sliced
- 1 bunch coriander, fresh
- few chillies, red fresh
Weigh 50gms curry paste and 60 grams coconut milk into bowl. Cook for 2 mins at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Add remaining coconut milk, water, potatoes, lemongrass, leaves, sugar, salt and cook at 100 degrees for 20 mins on Speed 1 on reverse
Add chicken and cook for further 10 mins at 100 degrees on Speed 1 in reverse . Ensure chicken and potatoes cooked through.
Serve with jasmine rice and top with coriander leaves and freshly chopped chillies.
Nonya Chicken Curry
Accompany with Jasmine Rice, Mango Chutney, Lime pickle and Greek yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise