- 50 grams Rebecca's Nonya Curry Paste, ( see separate recipe)
- 200 grams coconut milk
- 8 potatoes, small, halved
- 150 grams water
- 2 lemongrass, stalks, bruised
- 6 l Curry Leaves
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 700 grams chicken, skinless fillets, sliced
- 1 bunch coriander, fresh
- few chillies, red fresh
Weigh 50gms curry paste and 60 grams coconut milk into bowl. Cook for 2 mins at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Add remaining coconut milk, water, potatoes, lemongrass, leaves, sugar, salt and cook at 100 degrees for 20 mins on Speed 1 on reverse
Add chicken and cook for further 10 mins at 100 degrees on Speed 1 in reverse . Ensure chicken and potatoes cooked through.
Serve with jasmine rice and top with coriander leaves and freshly chopped chillies.
Nonya Chicken Curry
Accompany with Jasmine Rice, Mango Chutney, Lime pickle and Greek yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough