- 230 g turkey mince
- 1 spring onion
- 1 Tbs ginger
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 3 Tbs coriander leaves
- 1 Tbs thai basil leaves, optional
- 1 Tbs parsley
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 Tbs Shao Xing Wine
- 2 Tbs cornflour
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 pkt round wonton wrappers
- 1 egg white
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place into TM bowl the spring onion, ginger, chilli, parsley, Thai basil and coriander. Blitz for 10 sec/Sp 6. Scrape down sides.
In a small bowl combine the soy sauce, Shao Xing wine, cornflour, sesame oil, salt and pepper, and sugar. Get out as many lumps from the cornflour as possible. Set aside.
Add turkey mince to the TM bowl. Combine the mixture for 20 sec/Sp 3-4/Reverse. While blades are spinning add sauce mixture slowly to the mince mixture to thoroughly combine.
Brush wontons with egg white. Place teaspoon sized dollops onto centre of wonton wrappers. Seal and place into Varoma tray. Cover with lid while working with other dumplings to prevent drying out.
Cook for 15 mins/Varoma/Sp 2. Or cook in Nushi’s Short Soup.
Dumplings can be eaten by themselves, dipped in some soy sauce and finely diced chilli.
Here's how to make the magic happen........ Dumplings.........
Cook with Nushi's Short Soup..........
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Chiang mai noodles
- Not-too-naughty Easter Slice
- Delicious french onion and spinach cob loaf
- Fruit and Veg Slurpie
- 1 ingredient peanut butter - Clone of Quick and Easy Peanut Butter
- Rice bubble slice - refined sugar free, lunch box friendly!
- Delicious french onion dip
- Nushi's Tahini Paste
- Nushi's Thai Basil and Spinach Pesto
- Nushi's Banana and Blueberry Pikelets
- Nushi's Mango Chia Pudding
- Nushi's Varomarised Chook
- Nushi's Kashmiri Chicken, Lentil and Pumpkin Curry