- 3-4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 --- brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon Mixed Herbs, (dried)
- 40 grams Evoo
- 1000 grams Minced beef
- 1 tablespoon powdered beef stock
- 30 grams Worcestershire sauce
- 30 grams soy sauce
- 50 grams Steak Sauce
- 420 gram condensed tomato soup, can
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 400 gram Whole peeled tomatoes, can
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, block
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add parmesan cheese
1. Add garlic to TM bowl and chop 3 SEC - SPEED 7.
2. Add onion to TM bowl and chop 1 SEC - SPEED 5.
3. Add mixed herbs & EVOO to TM bowl and saute 2 MIN - 100 DEG - "Counter-clockwise operation" - SPEED 1.
4. Add beef stock, paprika and sauces to TM bowl (leave soup & canned tomatoes for later) and cook 10 MIN - 115 DEG - "Counter-clockwise operation" - SPEED 1.5 with MC cup off and internal basket in place. While this is cooking add the mince to the basket on top.
5. Add can of tomato soup to TM bowl and insert basket with mince into the TM bowl and cook 20 MIN - 115 DEG - "Counter-clockwise operation" - SPD 2.
6. While this is cooking I like to chop my whole peeled tomatoes up a little bit as I like my tomatoes chunky but not too big. If not fussed at this stage you can replace whole peeled tomatoes with already chopped tomatoes.
7. Tip mince into sauce and break apart with spatula. Add tomatoes to sauce and cook 5 MIN - 115 DEG - "Counter-clockwise operation" - SPD 1.
1. Serve on a bed of pasta of your choice, sprinkled with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Accessories you need
For my family there is only the two of us (sometimes a guest or two) but there is always leftovers, so I like to have this spaghetti sauce on toast for breakfast in the mornings.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Maple Syrup Orange Silver Side