- Roast Chicken
- 1 whole chicken
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 batch of TM Stuffing
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and cut in half
- 3-4 slices stale bread
- 5-6 dried figs, cut into slices
- 1 tab fennel seeds
- 1 egg
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 tab ginger
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 400 g left over roast chicken (approx)
- 1 can corn corn (no need to drain)
- 1 tab TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 700 g ish of water
- Pepper to taste
- Chicken Stock
- The rest of the chicken carcass
- 3 cloves garlic, (no need to peel, chop in half)
- 1 onion, (no need to peel, cut in quarters)
- Salt and Pepper
- Handful of herbs (I l ike fresh thyme and oregano)
8Recipe is created for
1. Stuff and season whole chicken, place in lower level of Varoma (use some vege sticks or chopsticks to raise the chicken which will allow steam all around it)
2. Fill TM Bowl with 1.5 litres of water. Steam for 30mins on Varoma, speed 2-3. Also preheat oven to 180degrees c.
3. Transfer chicken to baking dish and complete cooking process in moderate, preheated oven (approx 30mins depending on the size of the chicken, when pieced with a skewer, juices should be clear)
4. Serve with your choice of vegetable(and TM Cheese Sauce) and TM gravy (use water from steaming)
Fig and Fennel Stuffing
1. Put bread into TM Bowl and Turbo a few times to turn into breadcrumbs. Set aside.
2. Chop onion and garlic speed 5, 3 seconds.
3. Add all remaining ingredients (including breadcrumbs) and mix until combined, speed 2
Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
1. Put garlic, ginger and onion into TM bowl and chop on speed 5 for 3 seconds.
2. Add chicken and corn. Turbo a few times.
3. Add stock concentrate, water and pepper.
4. Cook 20 minutes, 100degrees, speed 1.5.
5. Serve with a spinkle of shallots and some crusty TM bread.
1. Put all ingredients in steaming basket, place into TM Bowl and fill with water, just below 2l maximum capacity level.
2. Cook for 30 minutes, 100degrees, speed 3.
3. Remove steaming basket from TM with spatula and place the basket over suitable jug/container. Pour the liquid from the TM bowl through the basket.
4. Use within a few days or freeze until required
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Tortilla Stack
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Bulk Bolognese with hidden vegies!
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Chicken tikka masala
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie filling
- Mustard & Apple Chicken Bake
- Chicken,basil & almond jaffle
- Chinese Style Beef and Broccoli
- Pumpkin pie
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- BB's Choc Chip Cookies
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy bacon pasta carbonara
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- Salmon dip by Cait
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- LCHF Bagels
- Quick Carrot & Cashew Soup
- Chicken and Mushroom Arancini Balls