THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 grams pearl barley
- 4 chicken breasts, Butterfied
- 60 grams Butter, Cubed
- 50 grams white wine
- 400 grams cream
- 40 grams fresh lemon juice
- 10 grams tarragon, fresh
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh 300g pearl barley into simmering basket, remove from tmx and rinse well.
Weigh 900g water into bowl reinsert basket
Cook 35 mins/100 degrees/ speed 4/ mc on
Once cooked put in thermoserver to keep warm
Butterfly chicken breasts then Season with salt and pepper and sear in hot pan for 3mins each side then put on tray and into 180 degree oven for 15mins
While chicken is in the oven add 1-2 cloves of garlic to tmx and chop 3secs/speed 8
Scrape down sides and add 60g butter, cook 2 mins/100deg/sp2
Add 50g white wine, cook 2 mins/100deg/sp2/ mc off
Add 400g cream
Cook 5mins/ 100deg/ sp 1/ mc off (watch cream as it bubbles up)
Add 40g of lemon juice (or juice of one lemon) and 10g chopped tarragon (2 tbs)
Cook 2 mins/100g/sp 1/ mc off
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge