THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 grams pearl barley
- 4 chicken breasts, Butterfied
- 60 grams Butter, Cubed
- 50 grams white wine
- 400 grams cream
- 40 grams fresh lemon juice
- 10 grams tarragon, fresh
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh 300g pearl barley into simmering basket, remove from tmx and rinse well.
Weigh 900g water into bowl reinsert basket
Cook 35 mins/100 degrees/ speed 4/ mc on
Once cooked put in thermoserver to keep warm
Butterfly chicken breasts then Season with salt and pepper and sear in hot pan for 3mins each side then put on tray and into 180 degree oven for 15mins
While chicken is in the oven add 1-2 cloves of garlic to tmx and chop 3secs/speed 8
Scrape down sides and add 60g butter, cook 2 mins/100deg/sp2
Add 50g white wine, cook 2 mins/100deg/sp2/ mc off
Add 400g cream
Cook 5mins/ 100deg/ sp 1/ mc off (watch cream as it bubbles up)
Add 40g of lemon juice (or juice of one lemon) and 10g chopped tarragon (2 tbs)
Cook 2 mins/100g/sp 1/ mc off
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Dog Biscuits
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf