- 500 g chicken thigh
- 1 brown onion
- 2 Bacon Straps
- 30 g Butter
- 1 level tbsp paprika
- 0.5 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 50 g water
- 1 heaped tablespoons veg stock
- 1 heaped teaspoon Dion Mustard
- 200 g Ricotta/Cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 1 brown onion chop for 3 sec/speed 7
Add butter and sauté on Veroma temp for 3min
Cut chicken and bacon into strips add to jug
Add all ingredients except the ricotta. Cook for "Gentle stir setting" /10 min/110/"Counter-clockwise operation"
Add ricotta and cook for further "Gentle stir setting" /10min/110/"Counter-clockwise operation"
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
"Closed lid" Ricotta can be replaced with heavy cream/sour cream
Fat - 11g
Carbs net - 7g
Protein - 8g
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Lemongrass beef skewers with satay sauce
- Slow Cooked Pulled Mexican Beef
- Chicken & Potatoes w Lemon Caper Butter using Egg Boiler Mode
- Schnitzel Crumb
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou