- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- 60 grams Panko Crumbs, (or make own with bread)
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder, (optional)
- 2 Chicken breasts, minced
- 1 heaped teaspoon Thermomix stock paste
- 1 tablespoon Parsley leaves
- 2 pinches dried oregano flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion powder
- 2 eggs for wash
- 60 grams Plain flour for rolling
- Oil for frying
1. Add Parmesan Cheese chopped into cubes in mixing bowl and grate 10sec/speed 9.
2. Add Panko crumbs & onion powder into mixing bowl with cheese and mix 6secs/speed 3/
3. Tip out of mixing bowl and set aside.
1. Chop chicken breasts into cubes and put into mixing bowl to mince using turbo in short bursts scraping down sides until paste consistance.
2. Add herbs, stock & seasonings and mix 5secs/speed 7.
3. Remove from bowl and form into finger shape using hand and rolling.
4. Roll in flour, then egg, then into Parmesan coating (made earlier).
5. Cook in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towel.
Accessories you need
Add 1 teaspoon of chilli powder into chicken mix for spicy version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption