- 20 gram olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 red chilli, more if you like hotter
- 20 gram lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 500 gram chicken breasts
Place garlic and chilli in TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 7. Add remaining ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 3.
Marinade is now ready.
Slice chicken into portions of how you would like to serve (I normally cut a breast in 2-3 pieces).
Place chicken in a bowl and coat with the peri peri marinade, cover and set aside in the fridge.
Leave to marinade for at least 1 hour or overnight then cook chicken on the bbq or in a pan.
Accessories you need
You can easily make a large batch of the peri peri marinade.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken