- Dough Ingredients
- 2.5 MC warm water
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- 560 g plain flour, (could be less or more depending on the humidity and moisture in the flour)
- Filling Ingredients
- 500 g meat cubed (beef and pork mixture)
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion, sautéed and cooled
- 20 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
Place all the ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 9. With dial set to closed lid position , knead for 1 minute on Interval speed . Set aside while you make filling(s).
Place 3 MC’s of water into TM bowl.
Place the meat into basket and cook for 30 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2.
Drain TM bowl and place meat into TM bowl to mix for few seconds on speed 8.
Add egg, salt and pepper, sautéed onion plus ½ MC of reserved water.
Mix together for 30 seconds with the aid of spatula, on speed 6.
Make pierogi by rolling out dough on floured surface. Cut into rounds using large scone cutter and place a little of the cooled filling onto half of each round. Fold dough over and seal with small pinches to form semi circles.
To cook Pierogi, place into salted, boiling water for 2-3 minutes. After they have floated to the surface, remove, and serve immediately with gravy and caramelised onion.
Other users also liked...
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Pork and Fennel Ragu
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Chicken noodle balls
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Vegan Variation of 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- Stir fried broccoli
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze