- Dough Ingredients
- 2.5 MC warm water
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- 560 g plain flour, (could be less or more depending on the humidity and moisture in the flour)
- Filling Ingredients
- 500 g meat cubed (beef and pork mixture)
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion, sautéed and cooled
- 20 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
Place all the ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 9. With dial set to closed lid position , knead for 1 minute on Interval speed . Set aside while you make filling(s).
Place 3 MC’s of water into TM bowl.
Place the meat into basket and cook for 30 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2.
Drain TM bowl and place meat into TM bowl to mix for few seconds on speed 8.
Add egg, salt and pepper, sautéed onion plus ½ MC of reserved water.
Mix together for 30 seconds with the aid of spatula, on speed 6.
Make pierogi by rolling out dough on floured surface. Cut into rounds using large scone cutter and place a little of the cooled filling onto half of each round. Fold dough over and seal with small pinches to form semi circles.
To cook Pierogi, place into salted, boiling water for 2-3 minutes. After they have floated to the surface, remove, and serve immediately with gravy and caramelised onion.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Mince Meat Pie
- Ham and Chicken Meatballs
- Meatballs with Hidden Kale
- Whole Baked Chinese style Kampung Chicken
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls - Cha Gio
- Nan's Zucchini Slice
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- Cel's Delicious Honey Chicken
- Spicy Lamb Marinade
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad