- Dough Ingredients
- 2.5 MC warm water
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- 560 g plain flour, (could be less or more depending on the humidity and moisture in the flour)
- Filling Ingredients
- 500 g meat cubed (beef and pork mixture)
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion, sautéed and cooled
- 20 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
Place all the ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 9. With dial set to closed lid position , knead for 1 minute on Interval speed . Set aside while you make filling(s).
Place 3 MC’s of water into TM bowl.
Place the meat into basket and cook for 30 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2.
Drain TM bowl and place meat into TM bowl to mix for few seconds on speed 8.
Add egg, salt and pepper, sautéed onion plus ½ MC of reserved water.
Mix together for 30 seconds with the aid of spatula, on speed 6.
Make pierogi by rolling out dough on floured surface. Cut into rounds using large scone cutter and place a little of the cooled filling onto half of each round. Fold dough over and seal with small pinches to form semi circles.
To cook Pierogi, place into salted, boiling water for 2-3 minutes. After they have floated to the surface, remove, and serve immediately with gravy and caramelised onion.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Nutella Cookies
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread