- 330g water
- 3 tsp raw sugar
- 4 tsp dried yeast
- 600g bakers flour
- 50g olive oil
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tblsp kejap manis (sweet soy)
- variety of meat eg. salami, shredded ham ect
- variety of toppings eg. capsicum strips - fresh or jar, sliced olives, sliced mushroom, sliced pineapple
- cheese - strips for the crust and grated tasty for top of pizza
- variety of fresh ing eg. torn spinach/rocket, pesto, sliced avocado, kewpie mayo
- BBQ or Tomato sauce, Relish or pesto
- Cut chicken breast into cubes add to bowl. Cook varoma 6min sp1. If you have a TM6 choose a high heat recipe like Pork cubes on cookidoo. When cooked, tip off juices, add kejap and shred sp5 5sec."Counter-clockwise operation" reverse
Set aside. Add water, sugar, yeast to bowl. Heat 2 min 37c sp1.
Add bakers flour, olive oil, salt. Knead 4 min"Dough mode" .
Tip into silicone mat and prove for minimum 15 minutes.
Give it a knock down, divide into 2 large balls.
Add oil to your pizza tray then shape dough using hands. Place cheese around the edge and pull up edges to cover and seal cheese in.
Then add whatever sauce you want to the base - I use BBQ and a sprinkle of dried herbs.
Then top with shredded chicken, rolled up salami and your choice of toppings without overloading so that your dough has a chance to cook. Lastly sprinkle with cheese. Cook in a very hot oven, pizza oven or BBQ with lid. Remove and cut then add a selection of fresh finishing ingredients. This is so delicious! Enjoy people!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Ibu Sambal
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- South Pacific Raita
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Popcorn Chicken