- Small handful of parsley 1 medium Onion (peeled and halved) Large sprig of Rosemary (about 1 TBS) Small sprig of Thyme (2 tsp) 50 g Olive Oil 500 g Pork fillet (cubed into 2.5-3 cm pieces) 1 Large Red Capsicum (cut into approx 4 cm strips) 150 g Green Beans (cut into approx 4 cm strips) 3-4 mushrooms (sliced) - optional 150 g White Wine 200 g Stock (or Water with TM Vegetable Stock Concentrate) 1 can (440 g) tomatoes 160-180 g Pasta – (Spiral best) 70 g Sour Cream or Plain Yoghurt Salt & Pepper
Chop parsley for 2 seconds on Speed 7 and transfer to a
small bowl. Chop onion, rosemary & thyme for 2-3 seconds on Speed 7. Add oil & sauté for 1.5 minutes at 100
degrees on Speed 1. Add pork and sauté
for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on Speed soft and reverse. Add Capsicum, Beans (& mushrooms if
wanted), tomatoes, wine, stock & pasta and cook for 13-14 mins at 100
degrees and speedsoft and reverse. Add
sour cream or yoghurt plus salt & pepper and stir through for 1 minute at
100 degrees on Speedsoft and reverse.
Transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Bulk Bolognese with hidden vegies!
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Chicken tikka masala
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie filling
- Mustard & Apple Chicken Bake
- Chicken,basil & almond jaffle
- Chinese Style Beef and Broccoli
- Apricot Chicken