- 300 g Pork roast, Or other roasted meat, roughly cubed170
- 1 onion, Cut into quarters
- 170 g self-raising flour
- 75 g cornflour
- 1/4 level tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 3/4 tsp dried italian herbs
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 300 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place roast meat into . Shred 10 Seconds, Speed 4. Set aside in a medium bowl.
- Place quarters onion into . Chop 10 seconds, speed 4. Set aside with meat.
- Place remaining ingredients into , mix 6 seconds, speed 4.
- Add meat and onion back into and mix 6 seconds, speed 4.
- remove mixture from and into the bowl that was used to hold meat and onion. (This makes it easier to spoon out ingredients). Using a tablespoon, place heaped spoonfuls into hot oil in frying pan. Cook until dark golden brown and drain on paper towel before serving.
Can add vegetables like zucchini and carrot or leave plain. Serve with vegetables or salad and tomato sauce is a great accompaniment.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy-peasy Chicken enchiladas
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)