- 2 pieces Beef rump steak
- 2 teaspoons cumin ground
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 150 grams brown onion
- 1000 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add water to bowl
Place steak in varoma, one on the tray and one below
sprinkle herbs and spices over steak and then cover with diced onion
place varoma into position
60 mins varoma temp speed 2
Check the meat for tenderness, if it breaks apart easily with a fork it is ready, if not add more cooking time, this will vary depending on the thickness of the steak
Once cooked, tip water from bowl, break steak into large chunks, removing any fat as you go
3 seconds Reverse speed 4 , check if shredded or repeat if not shredded enough
This shredded beef can be used for all types of Mexican dishes, I usually cook a large amount and freeze what I dont use.
Use for burritos, nachos, enchiladas, its really easy and versatile, top with salsa, guacamole and cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- Black bean milk
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- Fried rice- Portuguese style